Lead Platform Architect
G2A.com / March 2021 - Present
- Defining technology standards and best practices and sharing and enforcing them in organization
- Designing architecture of new products, systems, services and changes related to them
- Cooperating development teams, product and business owners in order to create best solutions for business challenges (according to objectives and constraints)
- Supporting business and development teams in the process of defining requirements in terms of alignment with architecture strategy, technology standards and technology best practices
- Researching, analyzing and introducing chosen technologies based on the market trends
- Realizing OKRs & KPIs mutually agreed upon with Lead Architect
- Creating and maintaining architecture documentation
- Developing and realizing own and delegated projects
- Identifying and managing risk factors related to the adopted architecture and technology
- Conducting technical trainings, workshops and presentations
- Manage, mentor and grow people by developing technical and soft skills
- Support open communication culture, encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Discover team members’ training needs
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
G2A.com / October 2018 - February 2021
2 year 5 months
- Developing and socializing of latest technology trends and market solutions.
- Defining technology standards and best practices and sharing/enforcing them in organisation.
- Overseeing deployment standards and plans for Cloud/On-premise based solutions.
- Designing new components, solutions, systems, ecosystems and their modifications.
- Architecting and supporting Cloud/On-premise solutions, analysing performance profiles of Cloud/On-premise based applications and advising on possible improvements.
- Cooperating with technical leads, supervisors and business owners in order to create optimal solutions for business challenges (according to objectives and constraints).
- Developing and realising own and delegated projects.
- Training organization members in advanced solutions/technologies.
- Creating and maintaining architecture documentation.
G2A.com / January 2020 - February 2021
1 year 2 months
Worked in a Product Owner role for G2A's next-gen development and infrastructure platform based on Kubernetes and leading cloud-native technologies. G2A's One Platform empowers G2A's product development teams to ship with confidence and agility, enables them to focus on the code and provides them with a unified platform to continuously deliver business ideas to end users. We accelerate software delivery cycle and reduce costs at the same time by providing operations automation, monitoring system, hardened security and unified build and deploy processes to all the teams. By shifting the responsibility from operations to development teams we increase software quality, lower time to market and decrease number of production incidents.
G2A.com / Sep 2017 - July 2018
- Responsible for technical recommendations.
- Provide technical & architectural guidelines for IT projects.
- Prepare, design and maintain technical documentation & architecture diagrams of IT projects.
- Communicate with business about technical problems and decisions.
- Cooperate with vendors and technological partners.
- Coordinate implementation of IT standards and technology choices across projects.
- Work with DevOps / Operations to ensure reliability of releases and environments.
Senior DevOps Engineer
G2A.com / May 2017 - October 2018
1 year 6 months
G2A.com / February 2017 - May 2017
- Participate in project teams in developing/building IT solutions to meet business requirements.
- Coordinates development activities with other groups.
- Lead and guides the design, development
of reusable components.
- Perform script maintenance and update due to changes in requirements or
- Build automated deployments using configuration management technology.
Contribute to and review deployment plans; schedules the
installation of new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment.
- Work with
Release Management to ensure modules are production ready.
- Create release notes, deployment
- Verify the functionality
of components and services and ensure deployment meets client's expectations.
- Plan ongoing
routine application maintenance tasks.
- Establish requirements, methods and procedures for
- Oversee and
assist in production support.
Grand Parade / October 2015 - February 2017
1 year 4 months
- Continuous Deployment, automated rollback and failover in Ansible.
- Continuous Integration.
Writing build/test/deploy pipelines.
- Continuous Performance Management. Measuring performance
and working with developers to improve
it (Gatling, Scala, JVM).
- Administration of databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Couchbase, Cassandra)
and messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Administration of web servers (Nginx, HAProxy). Load
of big data clusters (Spark, Hadoop, HBase)
- Network and Linux virtual machines administration
to some extent. Autoscaling (Google Cloud, Amazon).
- Containerisation / packaging. Distributed
- Log aggregation (Kibana / Logstash)
- Availability Monitoring (Zabbix, Consul)
- Metrics and Statistics (StatsD, Riemann, Graphite, InfluxDB)
Technical Support Engineer
Grand Parade / March 2015 - October 2015
I was responsible for all Grand Parade's products and services, maintenance, performance
bug fixes and troubleshooting. I was working on daily basis with real time systems that manage
payments, transactions, live trade and betting.
- Contribute to automating the build deployment of software and application services.
software patches, upgrades and perform post deployment verification.
- Deploy new applications
- Expand and
add capacity for existing applications.
- Provide 12x7 operational support (L3) when on-call.
- Perform complex troubleshooting of multiple applications, monitor and improve operations performance,
security and resources usage.
- Submit and implement change requests.
- Transfer operations
support knowledge through training and writing technical documentation and KB articles.
Collaborate with various DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering teams
to engineer and manage the Continuous Delivery Platform.
Mobile Web Developer
Grand Parade / July 2014 - February 2015
I was responsible for development of sport betting systems and content mangement solutions for
industry. Working on both frontend and backend solutions to ensure high accessibility over all
- Collaboration with experienced designers to implement user-facing features in company’s products
- Supporting diverse clients from high powered desktop to tablets and mobile phones
Optimization of cross-browser web applications
- Working on smooth animations
with SVG and Canvas
- Building efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstraction
Hamilton May / April 2012 - June 2014
2 years 3 months
I was responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and
interacting on a
daily basis with graphic designers and developers. My work was mainly focused on building custom
solutions and systems used internally by Hamilton
- Working on custom Content Management solutions for internal use.
- Implementing Commission solutions to ease daily work of real estate managers.
- Building appealing frontend websites and landing pages.
- Performance optimization of real estate / property management databases systems
- IT support for Warsaw and Krakow offices.
Modifico / September 2005 - Present
Self-employment, more info on modifico.pl